October has been standing out lately as my favorite month of the year. We have lots to celebrate this month – our anniversary, Jason’s birthday, and, of course, Halloween. But I also love October because it’s one of the few months when the weather is usually pretty great in Texas, which means lots of outdoor time. The month also seems to spark a renewed interest in cooking and baking for me (not to mention eating … especially outdoors).
Here are a few things inspiring me this October:
- I love the leaf prints by Inaluxe
- Definitely going to try this Banana Nutella Bread
- Fringe balloons. Not the most Fall-like thing, but I just adore this idea. I’ll find a way to work it into the month somehow.
- Leaf crafts. We love leaf crafts and this one is extra cute.
- Soup season is (almost) here.
- I’ve been coming across so many great pumpkin ideas this year.
- Outdoor dining.